Shopping with us
- You can order products displayed on this website on-line.
- If your parcel has been collected by our couriers and you wish to cancel the order there will be cancellation charge.
- Should a product be listed with an incorrect price, either due to a typographical error or as a result of an error in pricing information given to us by either a manufacturer or supplier, we have the right to refuse or cancel the order. We will inform you of this error and offer you the option to cancel the order. Should your credit card have been debited before the error has been noted we will immediately refund all monies to the value of the incorrect price and delivery charges where applicable.
- If you wish cancel an order there maybe a cancellation charge.
- To cancel an order we must receive a telephone call, as our emails are only checked every 24 hrs.
- You can pay by any, Visa or MasterCard credit card or by Switch, Solo or Visa Delta debit card. To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- You can pay by any Visa or MasterCard credit card or by Switch, Solo or Visa Delta debit card. To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- For security reasons we can only ship goods to the address registered with the credit card company. Please make sure the address matches.
Deliveries for Mainland UK
We cannot be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
For deliveries outside the UK please contact us for delivery times & shipping charges.
Warranty & Returns
- All goods are covered by a 12 month return to base warranty at your own cost.
- In the unlikely event of your goods being delivered faulty or damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of the date of delivery in order for us to arrange a replacement.
- Goods mishandled or if any accessories (including inner packaging) are missing cannot be exchanged or credited.
- You are responsible for your own shipping costs when returning items to us. We will in turn be responsible for the cost of shipping items back to you- this applies to UK orders only.
- Any goods returned (after 7 days of invoice date) that were purchased in error will be subject to handling and re-stocking charges of 20% of the original goods value.
- Any goods returned under warranty and tested not faulty will be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the original good value before return shipping.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, an order can be cancelled in writing within 7 working days of delivery if boxed with all original packaging, unused and in perfect condition, whereby a refund will be provided less the costs of carriage. The goods have to be sent back at your own cost.
- Any returns must be accompanied with a receipt and we must be notified beforehand.
- Any Crumpler items returned under guarantee must be accompanied with the original receipt and a Crumpler returns form which can be e-mailed to you upon request. The guarantee is not transferable.
Return of Goods - for non-UK Customers
- The customer will pay shipping costs to return the goods
- The customer will pay shipping costs for us to send back the goods.This applies to products under warranty as well